Abstract Art Print
- Quickly transform a room with a great piece of artwork.
- Premium semigloss canvas material stretched over 1.5" thick edges.
- High resolution printing for the best results.
- Each canvas is carefully hand wrapped onto MDF wood stretcher frames.
- Sawtooth hanger kit included.
- For multi panel layouts:
- 2 Panel Design - 48" W x 24" H Total (each panel is 24" W x 24" H)
- 3 Panel Design - 54" W x 24" H Total (each panel is 18" W x 24" H)
- Paper posters are printed on photo quality glossy paper stock.
- They are delicate and not waterproof.
- Poster prints are one sided only.
- No frames.
- Metal prints are printed on 1/8" aluminum boards with UV ink, perfect for long-term outdoor and indoor use.
- Straight corners.
- We recommend using large picture hanging strips for a clean finish.
- Acrylic prints are an excellent choice for a modern, yet beautiful look for any office, business or home.
- Vivid gloss prints are face mounted on 1/4" thick acrylic and then backed with white vinyl to make the colors pop.
- Includes hole drilling and 1" chrome finished standoff hardware and mounting screws.
- Perfect for long term outdoor and indoor use
- Waterproof and UV safe.
Production on all items: 1-3 business days.
Shipping: may take up to 5 business days depending on where you are in the US. For Alaska and Hawaii residents, please contact us before ordering for a shipping quote.
Please keep in mind, artwork hung on a wall can potentially become a dangerous falling object if dislodged. We are not responsible for personal death, injury or property damage due to falling or handling of artwork either mounted or unmounted. Your purchase, hanging, handling and installation of artwork constitutes your acceptance of these terms. Please be careful with metal prints as they may have sharp edges. We just want you to be safe! Please read our complete Terms & Conditions.
Please note, the display photos may not be to scale. Colors in the actual print may vary slightly from the colors on screen as all screens vary in the way they portray color.
Background image courtesy of Anthony Boyd